Monday, April 30, 2012

Aquatica is now a horrible company!

I have recently contacted Aquatica about the button issues and my concerns about the housing. They asked me to send a photo so they could see the obstructions. Now I'm no mechanic nor a housing builder, but I'm pretty sure I could see if there was something in the way. I comply and send the picture anyways.

The next day I get a reply from the repair guy saying the repair guy is not in the office and he'll look at the pictures on Monday. So this kind of pisses me off! The only guy I've ever talked to at aquatica is this guy. It's not like I can pick up a loaner housing while this guy is farting around enjoying his weekend. I've now dropped thousands of dollars and can't even get any assistance.

Today is monday and first thing this guy emails me and asks for some background about the housing. Are you kidding me. You just built this thing a F%&*ing week ago and now you need info about it. I want to reply in a smart ass way, but hold my tongue trying to get some kind of service out of these idiots. He also asks for the name of my dealer so that when he does figure something out they can take care of it right away. Well, this would mean me driving in the awesome weather (joking) at my expense to go show this to someone else that's just going to tell them the same thing as me. Oh yeah, I've already talked to him and he didn't have any idea what could cause this. Now I reply "how about you contact me when you have a solution and this way I want have to involve a middleman"

Now I would like  to take a quick second and say my dealer who I don't really know is a great guy so far. We don't have any relationship. He didn't sell me anything at all. I contacted him with the part numbers I required and he placed the order. That's as far as it went. I don't feel in anyway that he is responsible or liable for anything that happens to this housing. Nor should he have to deal with the headache that aquatica is completely responsible for.

Where was I... oh the response. He tells me "OK, then, I suggest you contact your dealer and have them see what they can do with this and if they need to, they will contact us." So I've responded " So, You're not going to help me?" I haven't gotten a response, but I find this pretty lousy. Am I not a real person? What can my dealer do that I can't? Is there some special reason why they won't talk to me? I have a problem and I went to the source. The dealer was only a means to get this housing. He is only a seller. He simply placed an order for me, because once again aquatica doesn't want to talk to a customer.


My frustration is at an all time high right now. I don't know what to do. If aquatica can fix this they refuse to help me do it. They will only deal with the dealer. Is this some kind of legal thing I don't know about? Why if you have the solution do you want to make it even harder for me to fix it? Maybe I'm just angry, but this doesn't seem like the way to do things. This is not customer service at all. So much for backing your product. Please, if I've ever told you aquatic was the housing to get, forget what I said and find someone else. This company is horrible and should not be allowed to scheme in America anymore. Or any respectable country for that matter.


ahhh!!!


ok, better. But still no housing

No comments:

Post a Comment