Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Aquatica fails so far...

So far this company has let me down. I haven't even gotten the housing yet and already they aren't living up to the quality of their reputation. While it's not a terribly big deal, but they are dragging their feet when it comes to shipping. They told every shop and the dealer i got it from it would take two weeks from purchase date to arrive. Now it will be three weeks before shipping. I've had dealings with the canadian post before and this is not encouraging news.
I really hope this product exceeds all my expectations. Now I have more time to think of ways for this to be used and more ways for them to fail. Maybe I shouldn't put so much hope into top of the line products. I seem to be getting let down quite a lot lately...

No comments:

Post a Comment